Ticker

10/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Sonakshi Sinha reacts to her wedding rumours with Zaheer Iqbal; says, “It’s nobody’s business”

Not too long ago, reports were abuzz with news of Dabangg actress Sonakshi Sinha’s marriage. The actress, who has been basking in the success of Heeramandi: The Diamond Bazaar, is reportedly expected to tie the knot with Double XL co-star Zaheer Iqbal, as per current reports. After her brother Luv Sinha and father Shatrughan Sinha, now it is Sonakshi Sinha herself who has reacted to these reports wherein she stated that she is used to such rumours doing the rounds.

Recently in an interview with iDIVA, Sonakshi Sinha addressed the ongoing rumours about her wedding with Zaheer Iqbal and said, “Firstly, it’s nobody’s business. Secondly, it is my choice, so I don’t know why people are so concerned about it. People ask me about my marriage more than my parents, so I find that very funny. Now, I am just used to it. It doesn’t bother me. People are curious, what can we do about it?” Reports stated that Sona will be tying the knot with Zaheer in an intimate ceremony on June 23 with the wedding being a two-day affair along with friends and family. It was also said that  the team of Heeramandi too will be attendance for the function.

Meanwhile, apart from Sonakshi, her brother Luv Sinha and father Shatrughan Sinha too have reacted to the rumours. Brother Luv Sinha told Hindustan Times, “I won’t be commenting. It’s better if you reach out to Sonakshi or the other person. All I can say is I have nothing to say on this matter.”  On the other hand, father Shatrughan Sinha, who is busy with his political commitments after his win in the recent Lok Sabha Elections, stated to Times Now, “I am in Delhi right now. After the election results, I flew down here. I haven’t spoken to anyone about my daughter’s plans. So your question is, is she getting married? The answer is that she hasn’t told me anything about it. Main bhi utna hi janta ho jitna main media maine padha hai. If and when she takes me into confidence, my wife and I will give the couple my blessings. We wish her all happiness always.”

On the work front Sonakshi Sinha is expected to have a horror film Kakuda and the fantasy drama Nikita Roy and The Book of Darkness in the pipeline.

Also Read: Sonakshi Sinha and Zaheer Iqbal to tie the knot in June?

Post a Comment

0 Comments